Saturday, December 12, 2009

About my Project

My paper was intentionally about my curiosity about ads on every site I go to. To me most ads was annoying but some how they always seem to get my attention. I did most of the research with the library database, google, yahoo and corporation main websites. It took a while to get useful information since many websites just talked about ads on social sites but rarely talked about how it was helping businesses. Doing the research I was amaze to find out how such research is put into online ads so that it can have a longer lasting effecting. Also sites such as twitter was enabling many to advertise themselves for free which in turn made many what you make twitter go public or business start paying a monthly fee. But mostly this is link to new media because its the internet and social networking sites and the virtual world that allowing ,many businesses the opportunity to connect to millions on a daily basic.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you that most ads are annoying! They pop up everywhere (which I find distracting at times) but I can't help it and click on at the eye-catching ones. That's a really good topic by the way.

    ReplyDelete